Sunday, October 23, 2011

Today is the happiest day in this whole year! :)

Hey everyone :)
Long time no see you guys lol
Today I'm so so so happy!
OMG, i feel like today was the best time I've ever had in this whole year!

Today I've got 3 things while go shopping with my lovely mom <3
I've got Louis Vuitton Le Fabuleux handbag!!
OMG OMG!
I've been wanting it soooo long
and finally got it!
.
.
.



.
.
.
Okay okay here's the real picture of my new baby bag :D
It cost: Rp 2.200.000,- (SGD 314.40)
but it's on SALE: Rp. 1.100.000,- ( SGD 157.20)
happy or what!? :D







MAD HAPPY!
I think this was my early birthday present ;)

and I've got this burberry fabrics coat
no no it's just burberry fabrics, not the REAL burberry lol
it cost: Rp. 340.000,- (SGD 48.60)
.
.
.




and also get this japanesse hair-thingy
it cost only Rp. 10.000,- (SGD 1.50)



REALLY, i think the best month from a whole year was october!
and october was my birth-month
omg happy!

first I was thinking to buy the Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Brea GM
but they don't have the black one, they just have the red one in stock :(




or buying this DIOR lady bag, but I just can't find it today *sad*



so I hope you enjoy this precious month of mine, October :)
bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment