Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Another one year.



Thank God for almost everything he's done in my life, for another year of my life, for the good & the bad things ever happened in my life, for all the things he had given & he taught for a year.

Thank you for showing me the things that I need to learn, so I could be a better person in the future. I never imagined that within a year, a lot of things have changed when I look back.

But life isn't meant to be traveled backwards, so leave everything that's already happen to where they supposed to be "PAST", and go forward.

I'm so READY to growing up again.

WELCOME OCTOBER!

I deserve BETTER this year! :)



                                                                                          xoxo,
                                                                                                            Lia.

No comments:

Post a Comment