Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The beginning of 2014

Hello everyone,
so long I didn't catch up with y'all guys!
Happy so late New Year everyone
Wish that the goods following us till the end of year 2014, and may the bad goes away.
Ah it's been 2 weeks after new year right, and this is my first post in 2014!
So sorry, been really busy lately..

As you may know, if you really catch up with my instagram or facebook, you may know that I got my first short haircut after a year not cutting it. Oh well, first I thought it was a bad idea, but you know me, when I want to do something, I would, no distance can fight me. hahahaha #soLEBAY.
Yeah, haircut done at Shinjuku Hairmake at G-Walk. YOU KNOW, G-WALK! Which Shinjuku also open their salon near my house, oh poor me, I need my haircut done by Audid, he's the owner.
And also got my first perm hair for FREE, but I regret doing it. :(

So, not much to say, here take a look!
And I put some pictures with my super massive beautiful and gorgeous makeup on, also with my party buddies!
LOLOLOLL (sounds too much) :p
Enjoy~

















For the makeup details, seeyou on the next POST everyone :D
I'm, going to bed early for 3 days, cus I've got an exam for my makeup classes.
WISH ME LUCK!




                                                                      xoxo,
                                                                                 Lia.

No comments:

Post a Comment